sábado, 1 de novembro de 2014

My thoughts on Madison Beer

I decide to talk about my thoughts on Madison Beer.
Info
Madison Elle Beer (born March 5, 1999) is an American singer and actress. She gained media attention after pop star Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing. She later signed to Island Def Jam. 

So my thoughts on her are, I can't judge her because I don't know her , i like the way she sings , she is not the best singer, she is young , she will learn.
Has been a lots of rumors that she was dating Justin Bieber, Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier , Jack Gilinsky etc...
Also about "Madison Beer fingering herself" I though was disgusting I didn't even saw, I don't know if was really her , but Madison if I was you , you should be more careful.
Some people were saying that Madison used to bullie people when she was at school , I can't say nothing about it because this is only a rumor , but bullying someone is the worst thing ever , can destroy someone , make that person kill herself and that's really bad!
She sings very well and she is very pretty , se looks older than 15 but I can't say anything because Kylie Jenner looks more older......
I can't judge them some people think i'm old and it's not my problem.

Madison's social media
Instagram - instagram.com/madisonbeer
Twitter- https://twitter.com/MadisonElleBeer



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário