quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014

Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants

Selena Gomez has a new song called "The heart wants what it wants" and I think if you don't like Selena you in this song understand and feel the pain in her , the song is so powerful , we can feel that she was in pain since the fisrt seconds-
"When I was on, I was on stage
And I was thinking of..
I felt like I know
I know him though
And I know his heart
And I know what he wouldn't do to hurt me
But I didn't realize that
Feeling so confident, feeling so great about myself
And then it just be completely shattered
By one thing, by something so stupid
But then you make me feel crazy
You make me feel like it's
 my fault 

I was in pain"

I actually loved the music and the video made me cry because people usually think that famous people don't cry or don't have feelings because they try to hide, and showing this was really socking because Selena doesn't like to talk about her personal life , about she told to Ryan in a interview that this is the end of a chapter! 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário